See Sugababes through the years
Page last updated at 07:54 GMT, Tuesday, 22 September 2009 08:54 UK
- Sugababes were formed in 1998 with original members Keisha Buchanan, Siobhan Donaghy and Mutya Buena. The group released their debut album One Touch and lead single Overload was nominated for a Brit award. Three years later Siobhan left the group.
- Heidi Range (middle) joined Sugababes after the departure of Siobhan in 2001. She's now the longest serving member of the group, taking over from original Keisha (right). With their second line up the girls released Angels With Dirty Faces and Three.
- Amelle Berrabah (middle at Radio 1 Live Lounge recording) joined the group in December 2005 after the departure of Mutya Buena "for personal reasons". They'd already released third album Taller In More Ways. They then recorded Change in 2007 with Amelle.
- The girls were still gigging together this month amid rumours of tension between Keisha and Amelle. However, in her Twitter feed Keisha said she had "nothing but positive things to say about the girls".
- The group appeared on Children In Need in 2008 and also signed to Jay-Z's label in March this year to try to make it big in America. Their seventh allbum, Sweet 7, is due out later this year.
- Jade Ewen becomes the fourth new member of Sugababes since they were formed after the departure of the last original member, Keisha. She's leaving to pursue a solo career. Jade was the UK's entrant in this year's Eurovision song contest.