After a decade of rapid rises, property prices have recently been falling fast in many Chinese cities, and some say a property bubble could be bursting.
Media highlight air travel disruption in China amid a large-scale military exercise.
Beijing's 10-yearly leadership handover
- China meat 'months' past expiry date01:52
- China orchestra in Proms for first time02:10
- Zambia's dynamic Chinese romance02:26
- Kunming attack: Victims on all sides02:57
- At sea in disputed South China waters01:03
- Concerns over China property slowdown01:56
- Ancient Chinese town under water00:49
- Shanghai may host Brics bank01:34
Features & Analysis
Carrie Gracie on what's made the news
Digesting China's latest food scandal
The Japanese island looking to China for brides
Can China make Party mistresses a thing of the past?
Women whose feet were bound in China
Vietnam's coast guard celebrates as China pulls oil rig
How the Kunming attack devastated one family
Explore the BBC
Welcome to the Penguin Post Office, where people and gentoo penguins live side by side