A Hong Kong woman is jailed for six years for severely abusing her Indonesian maid, in a case that sparked international concern.
- Abused maid: 'We are all human'00:24
- Lunar New Year markets see sales dip02:53
- Lunar New Year: Sheep or goat?01:03
- Celebrations mark Lunar New Year01:31
- The mad dash of Chinese New Year02:13
- Welsh places given Chinese names02:17
- HK anger flares at shoppers from China01:39
- China executes billionaire businessman01:08
Features & Analysis
Can technology identify China's top graduates?
Is Weibo on the way out?
How a US export became a must-have delicacy
100 million watch daring Chinese New Year video
Zuckerberg's new year greeting is blocked in China
What Hong Kong's new year fair says about the city
How China's latest anti-corruption drive is faring
Trying to keep Chinese shadow puppetry alive
Explore the BBC
Take an interactive tour around a farm through the eyes of a cat