Prince William will fly to Beijing at the start of a three-day visit to China, but he will have to move nimbly to dodge the elephants in the room, writes Carrie Gracie.
- Abused maid: 'We are all human'00:24
- Lunar New Year markets see sales dip02:53
- Lunar New Year: Sheep or goat?01:03
- Celebrations mark Lunar New Year01:31
- The mad dash of Chinese New Year02:13
- Welsh places given Chinese names02:17
- HK anger flares at shoppers from China01:39
- China executes billionaire businessman01:08
Features & Analysis
Can technology identify China's top graduates?
One US city comes to terms with its legacy of Chinese exclusion
Is Weibo on the way out?
How a US export became a must-have delicacy
100 million watch daring Chinese New Year video
Zuckerberg's new year greeting is blocked in China
What Hong Kong's new year fair says about the city