Boston bombs: Suspects 'planned more attacks'
Boston's Police Commissioner has said he believes the two brothers suspected of the marathon bombings were planning more attacks.
Ed Davis said the authorities found an arsenal of homemade explosives at the scene of their gunfight with the suspects.
There are now concerns that the surviving man may be too badly injured ever to be interrogated and there are questions about whether the FBI missed opportunities to avert the attacks.
Ian Pannell reports from Boston.
- Witness describes Boston gun battle02:03
- Boston Muslims on suspects02:17
- Suspect 'became very religious'01:31
- Thermal images show boat01:07
- Relatives at odds on 'loser' nephews01:54
- 'Chechnya problem' in 99 seconds01:39
- Should suspect have rights read?01:41
- 30 seconds of silence for Boston00:57
- Brother 'infrequent visitor' at Mosque00:44