Boston police: 'We're exhausted, but have a victory'
The teenage suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings has been taken into custody in a suburb of the city.
Gunfire and explosions were heard as Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, was found hiding in a boat in a backyard in Watertown.
Col Timothy Alben of the Massachusetts State Police said Tsarnaev's arrest had been a victory.
- Witness describes Boston gun battle02:03
- Boston Muslims on suspects02:17
- Suspect 'became very religious'01:31
- Thermal images show boat01:07
- Relatives at odds on 'loser' nephews01:54
- 'Chechnya problem' in 99 seconds01:39
- Should suspect have rights read?01:41
- 30 seconds of silence for Boston00:57
- Brother 'infrequent visitor' at Mosque00:44