Cyanide deaths 'pretty unusual' in US
8 January 2013 Last updated at 15:31 GMT
The medical examiner who found that a Chicago lottery winner died of cyanide poisoning rather than natural causes has said that such deaths are "pretty unusual" in the US.
Urooj Khan, 46, died suddenly as he was about to collect almost $425,000 (£264,000).
Speaking after a second autopsy, Cook County Medical Examiner Stephen Cina said that the case was reopened after a family member questioned the findings of the original autopsy.