Two men bailed over Lucia Porter car crash death
- 12 March 2014
- From the section Isle Of Man / Ellan Vannin
Two men arrested over a car crash in the Isle of Man in which a teenage girl died have been released on bail.
Lucia Porter, 14, died in the crash on the Switchback near Peel shortly after 23:15 GMT on Saturday.
Insp Mark Britton said the arrested men, aged 18 and 19, were both local. He also confirmed the car involved with the crash was a Ford Fiesta whose owner was in it at the time.
Her body was found in a car, which police said contained eight people.
On Tuesday, police said there had been "a number" of arrests in connection with the crash.
Insp Britton said everyone apart from those two men had now been released.
Seven people were taken to Noble's Hospital after the crash. They have since all been discharged after treatment.
Police said they were not looking for anyone else in connection with the crash.