- The UN Security Council has unanimously adopted a resolution calling for international investigators to be given unrestricted access to the site
- A refrigerated train carrying the remains of 282 victims has left the town of Torez near the crash site for the city of Kharkiv
- Dutch forensic scientists have examined bodies of passengers from flight MH17, which crashed in eastern Ukraine last Thursday
- Several nations say there is growing evidence of Russian complicity, which Moscow denies
- Heavy street fighting is reported in the main rebel-held city of Donetsk in eastern Ukraine
- All times in BST (GMT +1) unless otherwise stated.
- Sherie Ryder
- Daniel Nasaw
- David Walker
Last updated 21 July 2014Share
Updates for this Live Event are currently disabled.