Man and woman found dead in Dublin flat
- 14 January 2013
- From the section Europe
Irish police are investigating the deaths of a man and a woman whose bodies were found in a flat in north inner city Dublin.
It is believed they may have died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
The discovery was made in Drumalee Court in Stoneybatter at about 12.30 GMT. The man, in his 60s, had been living in the flat for several years.
The woman was in her 50s and it is believed she was a close friend of the man.
Police are to carry out a forensic examination of the scene.