Tsunami: Before and after images
The coastal town of Rikuzentakata, with a population of 23,000, was almost completely destroyed by the tsunami. Waves reached as high as the third floor of the city hall. It is not clear how many people survived. Use the slider to see satellite images of the town before and after the tsunami hit.
Baby steals show as tour reveals rise in support for monarchy
How a Scottish Yes vote would change the UK Parliament
Who are the people who take down Kim Jong-un's every word?
What made Poland's prime minister become an internet hit?
How easy is to coin your own virtual currency?
- Girl gives father's CV to Mrs Obama
- Lifestyle quiz to secure a mortgage
- Hamster-sized deer born in Spain
- Food Photographer of the Year 2014
- Why is Kim Jong-un always surrounded by people taking notes?
- Where can I afford to live?
- Gherkin tower in receivership
- Warhol works found on Amiga disks
- Prince George: Star of royal tour
- Coalition's Church 'split' - front pages