Tsunami: Before and after images
The coastal town of Rikuzentakata, with a population of 23,000, was almost completely destroyed by the tsunami. Waves reached as high as the third floor of the city hall. It is not clear how many people survived. Use the slider to see satellite images of the town before and after the tsunami hit.
The news Fifa 16 would feature female players led to many women "jokes" on social media - not only are they unfunny, they're also wrong. Newsbeat
The SNP's MPs were told to stop clapping in the Commons - when did this rule come in and what's the point of it?
Thousands of users of taxi app Uber have reported their accounts being hacked or hijacked. What's going on?
Former Militant councillor Derek Hatton is attempting to rejoin the Labour Party. But what was Militant?
- Murder weapon discovered in Imperial War Museum display
- Putin declares Russian troop deaths in peacetime a secret
- Why are MPs banned from clapping?
- Most-wanted German Nazi Sommer 'unfit for trial'
- Rochdale death crash youth boasted of 142mph M62 drive
- Fifa corruption crisis: Sepp Blatter denies responsibility
- Girton A14 teddy bear lorry crash causes commuter chaos
- Network Rail workers to go on strike in June
- Palmyra: IS 'kills 20 men' at ancient theatre
- Food poisoning bug 'found in 73% of shop-bought chickens'