Tsunami: Before and after images
The coastal town of Rikuzentakata, with a population of 23,000, was almost completely destroyed by the tsunami. Waves reached as high as the third floor of the city hall. It is not clear how many people survived. Use the slider to see satellite images of the town before and after the tsunami hit.
Secrets of ancient burial site keep Greeks guessing
How does it feel to bet £900,000 on the Scottish referendum?
People who lost their jobs because of their tattoos
Bollywood cleavage row shows India's 'crass' side
How to put London's mysterious underground temple back together
- Sam Pepper 'has gone too far this time'
- Bollywood cleavage row shows India's 'crass' side
- 'Why I bet £900k on the Scottish referendum'
- Help to Buy costs being unveiled
- Miliband: Give me decade to fix UK
- Street sweeper wins £4.5m jackpot
- The rush to turn offices into flats
- 'I lost a job because of my tattoos'
- Tomb mystery captivates Greece
- More celeb 'naked pictures' leaked