Libya crisis in maps: Day by day
Friday 1 April
At least 13 people are reported to have been killed when a coalition plane flying over Libya fired on a rebel convoy between Brega and Ajdabiya on Friday, the rebels say.
A rebel spokesman said it was an "unfortunate accident" which happened when the rebels advanced on Brega during the air strikes
Earlier, the US said air attacks had destroyed about a quarter of the Libyan government's military capabilities.
One report said there was heavy fighting around Brega, east of Tripoli in the morning.
It is not clear where the front line is or who controls Brega, but rebels were reported to be moving heavier weaponry towards the oil town and were trying to organise themselves more efficiently.
Rebels said there were more officers on the front line and civilians without heavy weapons were being prevented from getting through checkpoints.Latest map
After celebrity leaks, what can you do to safeguard your photos?
Have some football clubs overpaid for their new players?
Would banning high-power appliances actually save energy?
Is the UK unusually fond of lamb and potatoes?
Does the rest of the UK care if the Scots become independent?
- Islamic State 'kills US hostage'
- Celebrity leaks 'no breach' - Apple
- The Queen finds selfies 'strange'
- Justin Bieber charged with assault
- Ashya King parents leave Spain jail
- Gamers take a stand against misogyny
- Kidnappers broke bones with hammers
- MPs quiz police chief over Sir Cliff
- FM: Independence 'closer than ever'
- Perez sorry for posting naked photos