Libya crisis in maps: Day by day
Friday 1 April
At least 13 people are reported to have been killed when a coalition plane flying over Libya fired on a rebel convoy between Brega and Ajdabiya on Friday, the rebels say.
A rebel spokesman said it was an "unfortunate accident" which happened when the rebels advanced on Brega during the air strikes
Earlier, the US said air attacks had destroyed about a quarter of the Libyan government's military capabilities.
One report said there was heavy fighting around Brega, east of Tripoli in the morning.
It is not clear where the front line is or who controls Brega, but rebels were reported to be moving heavier weaponry towards the oil town and were trying to organise themselves more efficiently.
Rebels said there were more officers on the front line and civilians without heavy weapons were being prevented from getting through checkpoints.Latest map
A marriage counsellor on healing the referendum hurt
Satellite images reveal Syria's heritage trashed by war
How did a Lancashire radio show get a global following?
Is Chelsea's Diego Costa the real deal? BBC Sport
Social media trends of the week - in 60 seconds
- UK and France agree Calais measures
- Russian jets intercepted off Alaska
- The scary element that saved the crew of Apollo 13
- Politicians ponder Scotland's future
- Tipsy Australian 'repels' crocodile
- Palace raised Harry photo concern
- Flooding traps six people in cars
- BBC cuts star pay by £9.5m
- Alice search 'largest since 7/7'
- Police separate rivals in Glasgow