South East Wales

Cardiff family sent to hospital after house fire

Two adults and two children have been taken to hospital following a house fire in Cardiff.

Fire services were called to Blaise Place in the Grangetown area of the city just before 08.20 GMT.

Two crews dealt with the fire, which involved an electrical heater in the ground-floor dining room.

A Welsh Ambulance Service spokesperson said paramedics sent the family to the University Hospital of Wales as a precautionary check-up.

Related Topics

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites