South East Wales

Woman found dead amid carbon monoxide fumes in Cwmbach house

A 25-year-old woman has been found dead at a fume-filled house in the south Wales valleys.

Emergency services were called to the scene in Cwmbach, Aberdare, at around 09:25 BST on Friday.

South Wales Fire and Rescue Service said high levels of carbon monoxide were detected at the property.

Police said the death was not being treated as suspicious and a file was being prepared for the coroner.

Officers from the South Wales force said the woman's family had been informed.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites