Two hurt in 'gas explosion' fire at Llanrumney, Cardiff
- 24 December 2012
- From the section South East Wales
Two people have been taken to hospital following a house fire believed to have been caused by a gas explosion.
Firefighters were called to the incident at a property in Arlington Crescent in Llanrumney, Cardiff, at 1910 GMT on Sunday.
The Welsh Ambulance Service said a man in his late 70s suffered burns and a female was treated for smoke inhalation.
A fire investigation was due to start on Monday morning.
Cardiff council staff have been to the property to assess its stability.