Bridgend flat fire: Two women in hospital with smoke inhilation

Two women have been taken to hospital after being rescued from a flat fire in Bridgend during early hours of Sunday.

Crews were called to Ty'n Yr Haul in Bryn Heulog, Brynmenyn, at 02:21 BST to deal with the small fire on the first floor.

South Wales Fire service say the fire was accidental and caused by unattended cooking.

Both women were taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation.

More on This Story

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites

BBC South East Wales

Weather

Cardiff

Min. Night 16 °C

Features

BBC © 2014 The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more.

This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.