North West Wales

LlanfairPG flat fire - nine evacuated

Nine people had to be evacuated from their homes on Anglesey after a fire at a block of flats.

North Wales Fire and Rescue Service say the occupants were told to leave as a precaution after fire broke out at the building at Llanfairpwllgwyngyll just before 02:00 GMT on Friday.

The blaze, which is thought to have been caused by faulty wiring, damaged a kitchen.

No-one was injured.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites