Anglesey firefighters extinguish Llangefni house blaze

The blaze also damaged the roof space of the neighbouring property

Firefighters have extinguished a house fire on Anglesey which they say had spread to a neighbouring property.

North Wales Fire and Rescue Service was called to Capel Coch, near Llangefni, at 05:50 BST on Wednesday.

Crews from Benllech, Llangefni, Menai Bridge and Rhosneigr, and an incident command unit from Rhyl were called to the blaze at the terraced properties.

A spokesperson said the fire, caused by an electrical fault, affected the house's kitchen, storeroom and roof.

The blaze also damaged the roof space of the neighbouring property.

There were no injuries, said the spokesperson.

More on This Story

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites

BBC North West Wales

Weather

Anglesey

Min. Night 14 °C

Features

BBC © 2014 The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more.

This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.