Wrexham firefighters tackle Hightown fire

A man received treatment for smoke inhalation after a flat fire at Wrexham.

Firefighters were called to the home at Percy Road, Hightown, on Saturday afternoon.

It is understood the incident was caused by a chip pan fire.

Paramedics treated the man at the scene.

More on This Story

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites

BBC North East Wales

Weather

Wrexham

21 °C 14 °C

Features

BBC © 2014 The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more.

This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.