Denbigh flat fire woman treated for effects of smoke

A woman has been treated by paramedics after a fire at her home in Denbighshire.

The blaze had started at the flat in Lenten Pool, Denbigh, just after 18:00 GMT on Monday.

The woman was treated at the scene for the effects of smoke inhalation.

North Wales Fire and Rescue Service said the fire had been caused by food left unattended while being cooked.

More on This Story

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites

BBC North East Wales

Weather

Wrexham

12 °C 3 °C

Features

BBC © 2014 The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more.

This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.