Four treated for smoke inhalation after house fire

Four people were taken to hospital for treatment for smoke inhalation after a house fire at Llanfyllin, Powys.

Mid and West Wales Fire Service sent crews from Welshpool and Llanfyllin to deal with the blaze which came from a kitchen cooker shortly before 05:00 BST on Saturday.

The four people were taken by ambulance to hospital in Shrewsbury, the Welsh Ambulance Service said.

A dog was also rescued from the property.

More on This Story

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites

BBC Mid Wales

Weather

Aberystwyth

Min. Night 15 °C

Features

BBC © 2014 The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more.

This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.