Gyrn Goch tent death 'classic' poisoning from BBQ fumes


A coroner has warned of the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning after a holidaymaker died from fumes given off by a barbeque.

Tracey Screen, 34, from Chesterfield, Derbyshire was at a campsite in Gwynedd with her family when she died last August.

A smouldering barbeque had been stored inside their tent.

Matthew Richards reports.

Copyright © 2018 BBC. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more.

This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.