Old films shown for Pwllheli cinema centenary
A Gwynedd arts centre is marking 100 years as a cinema with a celebration of the golden age of local film-making.
Neuadd Dwyfor in Pwllheli first opened its doors to show silent movies in 1911.
After an extensive refurbishment the 354-seat theatre will screen historic films from the National Screen and Sound Archive in Aberystwyth.
The Welsh language film Y Cymro will be one of those shown.
Footage courtesy of the National Screen and Sound Archive of Wales.