Chinese lanterns warning after oil burns boy


Three-year-old Cael Jones is recovering at home after suffering burns to his face whilst watching Chinese lanterns on Bonfire Night.

It is thought a canister containing hot oil fell from the lantern at a display at Penycae, Wrexham.

Sian Lloyd reports.

Copyright © 2016 BBC. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more.

This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.