Dumfries youth charged after flat evacuation
- 11 November 2013
- From the section South Scotland
A 15-year-old boy is to be reported to the Children's Reporter after an incident which led to the evacuation of a block of flats in Dumfries.
Residents in the town's Golf Avenue had to leave their homes due to a fire and gas leak on Halloween.
They were taken to Summerhill Community centre as a precaution but were later allowed to return to their properties.
A police statement said a teenager would now be reported in connection with the incident.