Be in the Big Debate radio audience
- 23 June 2015
- From the section Scotland politics
The Big Debate airs on BBC Radio Scotland each Friday lunchtime.
The 60-minute long discussion, covering topical stories, takes place from a different location each week and you can put your questions to a panel of politicians and prominent figures from the world of business, academia and the arts.
If you would like to join the audience, please e-mail us at email@example.com, saying which of the debates you are interested in.
- 19 June - Duncansburgh MacIntosh Church Hall, Fort William
- 26 June - Kilmardinny Arts Centre, Bearsden
- (Programme off air throughout July)
- 7 August - Fairmilehead Church, Edinburgh
- 14 August - Low Parks Museum, Hamilton
- 21 August - St James Church, Stonehaven
You will then be sent a questionnaire which should be filled in and returned. If your application is successful, you can expect to receive confirmation a few days before the programme.
The audience is at the heart of the programme so we are looking for people who want to ask questions and interact with our panellists rather than just observe, so please think about two questions you would like to ask.
As we look to cover the big issues of the week, please ensure your questions are topical.
If you are unable to join the audience, listen to the debate at 12:00 on BBC Radio Scotland on 92-95 FM and 810 MW or you can access the programme online.