- Take forward Edinburgh-Glasgow rail improvement programme which will see the electrification of "much" of the central Scotland rail network.
- Continue strategy for improving A96 and fully dualling the A9 from Perth to Inverness.
- Continue with ferry Road Equivalent Tariff on current routes, and look to roll out to the Argyll and the Clyde islands in light of the Western Isles pilot.
- Increase in train services on Airdrie to Bathgate line to four trains per hour and services to Inverness from nine to 11 per day.
- New integrated ticketing system and increased investment in ferries.
- Take forward projects including Borders Railway and M8 Baillieston to Newhouse, M74 Raith Junction and M8, M73 and M74 network improvements.
- Reinstate Glasgow Airport Rail Link.
- Committed to deliver Aberdeen bypass, M8 Baillieston to Newhouse upgrade, and M74 Raith interchange.
- Make the road equivalent tariff pilot permanent in Western Isles and will widen coverage to ferry services to the Clyde and the Argyll isles.
- Sustain and extend concessionary travel.
- Better use of inland waterways and improved links to ports, such as Grangemouth.
- Programme of continuous improvements to the A82, A1, A9, A77, A75, A95 and A96.
- Make the ScotRail franchise available for an extended period of 10 years, from the next renewal, in return for savings, improved investment in rolling stock or better services.
- Pilot introduction of hard shoulder -running, initially on sections of M77 and M8.
- Abolish regional transport partnerships, with the exception of Strathclyde Partnership for Transport, which will return to its previous state as pure service provider.
- Retain existing "lifeline" ferry services, but make savings in the Scottish government's ferry subsidy, partly by tendering the Caledonian MacBrayne and Northlink contracts in smaller bundles.
- Establish EU-compliant successor to the Air Route Development Fund.
- No more central government grant funding for Edinburgh trams.
- Develop a fully-costed and timetabled plan to dual the A9 to Inverness.
- Fairer fares charter for rail passengers.
- Increase entitlement age for free bus travel from 60 to 65.
- Continue to invest in lifeline ferry links.
- Reintroduce business travel in the air discount scheme for the Highlands and Islands and extend it to cover airport charges.
- Improvements to road safety and quality, including on the A82, A83 and A96.
- Save almost £2bn by scrapping the Aberdeen West Peripheral Route and new Forth road bridge, while repairing the existing one, at a cost of £122m, and tackle roads repair backlog.
- Long-term shift away from investment in extra trunk road capacity, while protecting maintenance of existing road network.
- Road pricing "will have a role to play" but schemes must be affordable.
- Ensure "active travel" such as walking and cycling to get at least 10% of the transport budget by end of next parliament.
- £75m-a-year to cut fares.
- Develop plans for a non-profit body to bid for the ScotRail franchise.