More than 2,000 chickens die in fire at Brodie in Moray
More than 2,000 chickens have died after a fire at a farm in Moray.
The Scottish Fire and Rescue Service was called out to the Brodie area of Forres on Tuesday evening.
The building, which contained propane gas cylinders, was "well alight" by the time firefighters arrived.
Crews using breathing apparatus and thermal imaging cameras tackled the flames, but all the birds perished.
Do you have pictures - still or moving - of this incident? Send them to the BBC Scotland news website at email@example.com
Please ensure when filming or photographing an incident that you make your safety and the safety of others a priority.
If you submit an image, you do so in accordance with the BBC's Terms and Conditions.