Man in hospital after blaze in Govan flat

Fire engine Fire crews were called to the blaze on Tuesday afternoon

A man has been taken to hospital after a fire broke out in the Govan area of Glasgow.

It is thought the man was suffering the effects of smoke inhalation.

The fire had broken out in an upstairs flat in Elphinstone Place on Tuesday afternoon.

Three fire engines were called to tackle the blaze.

More on This Story

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites

BBC Glasgow & West

Weather

Glasgow

Min. Night -3 °C

Features

BBC © 2014 The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more.

This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.