- Fire and rescue services remain at the Clutha bar in Glasgow where a police helicopter crashed killing at least nine people.
- Twelve people - including three with serious injuries - remain in hospitals across the city following the accident at 22:30 on Friday.
- Five of the nine dead are named - including the pilot, David Traill, and two police officers, Kirsty Nelis and Tony Collins.
- Nine bodies have now been removed from the helicopter crash site, emergency services personnel tell the media.
- Emergency services say that the investigation inside the pub will continue but they do not expect to find any more bodies.
- The wreckage of the helicopter will undergo an investigation at the Air Accidents Investigation Branch in Farnborough.
- Deirdre Kelly
- Catherine Lyst
- Marie Jackson
Last updated 2 December 2013Share
Updates for this Live Event are currently disabled.