Family rescued after kitchen blaze in Leith
Firefighters led a family to safety after a blaze in the kitchen of a flat in Edinburgh.
Crews were called to a fifth floor property at Cables Wynd House in the Leith area at about 12:15.
Lothian and Borders Fire and Rescue Service said firefighters found a pan of food alight.
A man, 29, a woman, 24, and two children, a girl, 7, and boy, 3, were treated for suspected smoke inhalation at the scene.
A spokeswoman for the fire service said: "A pan of food was alight within a fifth floor flat and was extinguished by removal and the property was vented."