Man suffers 5% burns in East Lothian fire
- 4 February 2013
- From the section Edinburgh, Fife & East Scotland
A man suffered burns to his hands and chest after a blaze broke out in an East Lothian shed containing gas cylinders.
Fire crews were called to the scene at Kirk Brae in Innerwick, near Dunbar, shortly after 12:00 on Sunday.
The blaze later spread to the kitchen and bedroom at the back of the semi-detached property, Lothian and Borders Fire and Rescue Service said.
A 48-year-old man suffered 5% burns to his hands and chest.
He was taken by ambulance to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary for treatment.
No-one else was hurt in the incident.