Scottish Tory leadership: Who is standing?
- 27 September 2011
- From the section Scotland
The Scottish Conservative Party has begun the process of electing a new leader.
- Nominations closed on Friday, 23 September
- A series of hustings will take place, including at the UK Conservative Party conference in Manchester, starting 2 October
- On Thursday, 13 October, postal ballots will be sent out under one member, one vote rules
- On Friday, 4 November, the winner will be declared
Here are interviews of the four candidates, first broadcast on the BBC's Newsnight Scotland programme