How David Cameron, Nick Clegg and Ed Miliband measured up when it came to their big party conferences speeches.
Lib Dem conference
Other party conferences
- Cameron's full conference speech49:16
- Miliband's full conference speech1:02:00
- Clegg's full conference speech53:13
- Tory conference and its gatecrashers03:56
- Johnson: Cut 'yellow Lib Dem albatross'02:25
- 'Thick' IDS says he is in good company01:04
- Tories asked: Cancel or construct HS2?03:01
- Boris jokes about being PM and mayor01:25
- 'We have to rescue the NHS again'03:26
- 'I will repeal bedroom tax'01:01
- 'I won't take my shirt off in public'01:43
- Reviewing Labour and Miliband's year04:53
- No blank cheque for HS2, says Balls01:10
- Miliband leadership questioned in survey02:45
- 'Policies that will improve people's lives'08:41
- Whelan: I don't want to talk about books05:21
- Alexander: Labour to 'strengthen Nato'00:39
- 'Government does not listen' on defence00:58
- Balls or Darling for Labour chancellor?03:08
- Nick Clegg on 2015 'opportunity'02:40
- 'Utter chaos' behind Rose Garden scene02:15
- Clegg: 'They will both get it wrong'02:08
- Has the UK economy turned a corner?03:08
Features and Analysis
James Landale explains the thinking behind Cameron's speech
James Landale boils down Nick Clegg's 6,000 word speech
James Landale on Ed Miliband's energy price freeze proposal
Would Lib Dems back another coalition with Conservatives?
Who went down best at the Tory conference?
Labour conference-goers on what is needed to win power in 2015
Robert Peston predicts battles ahead over energy price freeze
'Sluts' row leaves UKIP's Nigel Farage livid
Is it time for politicians to stop pursuing it as a goal?
Natalie Bennett sets out targets for European elections
See how the main parties are doing in the latest polls
Where do the three biggest parties get their income?