David Cameron warns of a global recession but urges the UK to "fight for a better future", in his speech to the Conservative conference.
Britain faces a "long, hard road" to economic recovery, Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg warns in his big speech to the Lib Dem conference.
Lib Dem conference
- David Cameron speech in full53:05
- Ed Miliband's speech in full55:15
- Nick Clegg's speech in full42:28
- Kings and queens of political comedy?01:09
- Portillo reviews Conservative year04:40
- Labour's week in 60 seconds01:10
- Scarfe: Lib Dems conference 02:39
- 12 months in the life of PM Cameron05:42
- Lib Dems' week in 60 seconds01:10
- Rawnsley reviews Labour's week05:38
Features and Analysis
SNP unveils "unprecedented" campaign to win referendum
Ieuan Wyn Jones rallies Plaid Cymru after election defeats
Nigel Farage says anti-EU arguments gaining support
Green Party leader Caroline Lucas blames 'unrestrained capitalism'
Track the fortunes of the Tories, Labour and Lib Dems