Media playback is unsupported on your device

Castlerock carbon monoxide deaths: Mother's relief after guilty plea

30 January 2014 Last updated at 12:53 GMT

Katrina Davidson tells of her relief after gas fitter George Brown admitted his guilt in the death of her son Aaron.

Aaron and his friend Neil McFerran, both 18, died from carbon monoxide poisoning at an apartment in Castlerock, County Londonderry, in August 2010.

George Brown pleaded guilty to the manslaughter of the two teenagers. He will be sentenced in March.

Most watched

BBC © 2014 The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more.

This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.