Londonderry Golden Teapot: 1866 curio returns
One of the great Londonderry landmarks has made a re-appearance after almost 40 years.
The Golden Teapot, which originally hung outside McCullagh's grocery and tea importers in Waterloo Place, has been in storage since 1974.
On Sunday it was re-erected outside Faller's Jewellers on the Strand Road.
BBC Newsline's north west reporter Keiron Tourish reports.