Wife of Irvinestown gas death man dies in hospital

Help

The wife of a man who died from carbon monoxide poisoning at their County Fermanagh home last week has died in hospital.

Killian Scallon, who was in his 50s, was found dead at a house at Kesh Road, Irvinestown, on Wednesday.

READ MORE: Fermanagh gas death widow dies

Copyright © 2015 BBC. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more.

This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.