Diane Hill still critical after petrol ignites in kitchen
- 3 April 2012
- From the section York & North Yorkshire
A woman who was badly burned when petrol ignited in the kitchen of her York home as she was pouring it into a jug remains critically ill in hospital
Diane Hill, 46, suffered 40% burns in the accident at her home in Moorgate, Acomb, on Thursday. The fuel was ignited by a nearby cooker.
A spokeswoman for Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust said she remained "critical but stable".
She is being treated at Pinderfields Hospital in Wakefield.