Marlborough jewellery robbery: Five men sentenced
Five men have been sentenced after pleading guilty to a robbery at a jewellery shop in Wiltshire.
They were jailed, after admitting raiding Deacon and Son Jewellers in Marlborough, in September last year.
Armed with crowbars the men smashed display cabinets and took jewellery worth about £300,000.
The men crashed their car on the A419 near the Great Western Hospital, shortly after.
The men, all from Coventry, were sentenced at Swindon Crown Court.
- Paul Gallimore, 33, was sentenced to five years,
- Leroy Green, 35, five years,
- Marcus Delroy Cohen, 33, four years, eight months,
- Linton Daren Summerfield, 20, four years,
- Cristian Coulson, 19, four years
Supt Gavin Williams, from Wiltshire Police, said the men had deliberately chosen Wiltshire and he warned "those who think we're an easy target should think again".