Dylan Alkins: Divers search Newhaven harbour for boy
Divers have carried out a fresh search for a 14-year-old boy who was swept out to sea from an East Sussex beach last month.
Dylan Alkins was last seen playing in the surf at Newhaven's West Beach, East Sussex, on 27 October.
Police said a team conducted a search in Newhaven harbour on Tuesday but it could not continue as planned on Wednesday because of the weather.
PC Matt Holt said officers had been searching the outer harbour wall arm.
"This is the area where Dylan was last seen and we want to eliminate search areas in an effort to find him," he said.
Friends of Dylan, who was swept out to sea shortly before a storm battered Britain last month, organised a search of the coast for him on 8 November.
The force expects to resume its search next week "depending on weather and sea conditions".
Dylan was last seen playing in the surf about 30ft (10m) from the shore at about 16:15 GMT. None of his friends were injured.
An immediate and intensive search involving police, coastguard and the Newhaven inshore lifeboat followed in what were described as "atrocious conditions".
Teams continued their search for Dylan and a helicopter carried out a sweep of the coastline from Beachy Head to Peacehaven in the days that followed.