Two men receive burns in pub fire in Surrey
- 6 April 2014
- From the section Surrey
Two men were taken to hospital with serious burns following a fire at a pub in Surrey.
The fire broke out in the second storey of the Wellington, High Street, Walton-on-Thames, on Saturday at 17:00 BST on Saturday.
Four fire engines spent just over two hours at the scene and nearby roads, including Terrance Road and Churchfield Road, were closed.
The two men were taken to St George's Hospital in Tooting for treatment.