BBC Surrey and Sussex - BBC Radio 2 Live in Hyde Park ticket giveaway
BBC Radio 2 Live in Hyde Park takes place in London on Sunday 9 September 2012.
Starting at 10:00 BST on Monday 20 August and ending at 11:00 BST on Saturday 25 August, BBC Sussex and Surrey will be running a ticket giveaway.
BBC Sussex and BBC Surrey is offering 10 chances to get two tickets (you and a friend/partner).Terms and Conditions
1. The giveaway is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, aged 18 or over, except BBC employees, anyone connected with the giveaway and their close relatives. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
2. Registration via text will be open between 10:00 BST and 11:00 BST on each day from Monday 20 August until Saturday 25 August for the giveaway. You can only register by sending a text to 81333, with the word "radio" followed by the word "park".
3. If you register via text either before or after the closing time specified above your entry will not be accepted.
4. 10 people will be selected at random from all eligible entries. Those selected will receive two tickets each in the post from Tuesday 28 August onwards.
5. The tickets are as described above. There is no cash alternative and the tickets cannot be sold or transferred in any circumstances.
6. Travel to the event, any accommodation and any other cost will be solely at the entrant's expense and the BBC will not reimburse those selected for any such costs.
7. Entrants are responsible for ensuring that tickets holders are the minimum age required to attend the event. The BBC will not be responsible for any failure by the ticket holders to gain entry or re-entry to Radio 2 Live in Hyde Park due to the behaviour of the ticket holder, their failure to meet the Royal Parks Terms and Conditions for the event.
8. The BBC's decision is final. No correspondence relating to the selection will be entered into.
9. The BBC reserves the right to: (i) disqualify any entries that breach these rules or are in any way fraudulent; (ii) withdraw any prize, at any stage, should any winner or their guest exhibit inappropriate or dangerous behaviour (including, but not limited to being under the influence of alcohol, restricted drugs or chemical substances or causing a nuisance) and; (iii) cancel the giveaway at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside its control. There can only be one entry per person.
10. The BBC, its sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with the Internet or otherwise which may result in any entry being lost or not properly registered.
12. The promoter of the ticket give away is the British Broadcasting Corporation.