Engineer not guilty of Annette Coe carbon monoxide death

Annette Coe Annette Coe died in hospital after collapsing at her home

Related Stories

A heating engineer has been cleared of manslaughter after a woman died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Annette Coe, 71, collapsed at her home in St Edmunds Road, Ipswich, in December 2012 and died in hospital.

Peter Sykes, 68, of Castle Road, Hadleigh, was found not guilty of manslaughter by gross negligence at Norwich Crown Court on Wednesday.

He was found guilty of three health and safety charges after a three-week trial and is due to be sentenced on 28 July.

More on This Story

Related Stories

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites

BBC Suffolk

Weather

Ipswich

14 °C 10 °C

Features

BBC © 2014 The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more.

This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.