Annette Coe carbon monoxide death: Man denies manslaughter

Annette Coe Annette Coe died in hospital after being found collapsed

A workman has denied being responsible for the death of a woman who was killed by carbon monoxide poisoning.

Annette Coe, 71, was found collapsed at a property in St Edmunds Road, Ipswich, in December 2012. She later died in hospital.

Peter Sykes, 67, of Castle Road, Hadleigh, pleaded not guilty to manslaughter and contravening four health and safety rules.

He is due to return to Norwich Crown Court on 4 April.

More on This Story

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites

BBC Suffolk

Weather

Ipswich

Min. Night 17 °C

Features

BBC © 2014 The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more.

This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.