Annette Coe carbon monoxide death: Suffolk man charged

A workman has been charged with manslaughter and contravening health and safety rules after a woman died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Annette Coe, 71, was found collapsed at a property in St Edmunds Road, Ipswich, last December. She later died in hospital.

Suffolk Police said Peter Sykes, 67, of Castle Road, Hadleigh, had been charged and released on bail.

He is due to appear at Ipswich Magistrates' Court on 16 October.

More on This Story

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites

BBC Suffolk

Weather

Ipswich

16 °C 10 °C

Features

BBC © 2014 The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more.

This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.