Annette Coe carbon monoxide death: Suffolk man arrested

A man from Suffolk has been arrested in connection with the death of a woman who died from carbon monoxide poisoning, police said.

Annette Coe, 71, was found collapsed at a property in St Edmunds Road, in Ipswich, on 5 December. She later died at the town's hospital.

A 67-year-old man, from Hadleigh, was arrested on Tuesday on suspicion of manslaughter by gross negligence.

He has been released on police bail until 11 September.

More on This Story

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites

BBC Suffolk

Weather

Ipswich

Min. Night 15 °C

Features

  • RihannaCloud caution

    After celebrity leaks, what can you do to safeguard your photos?


  • Cesc FabregasFair price?

    Have some football clubs overpaid for their new players?


  • John CurticePolls analysis

    Professor John Curtice analyses the latest polls on the referendum


  • Woman and hairdryerBlow back

    Would banning high-power appliances actually save energy?


  • Rack of lambFavourite feast

    Is the UK unusually fond of lamb and potatoes?


BBC © 2014 The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more.

This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.