Man trapped under collapsed chimney in Doncaster
- 28 June 2014
- From the section Sheffield & South Yorkshire
A man has been taken to hospital after he was trapped by rubble when a chimney collapsed.
The Yorkshire Ambulance Service said it was called to a house in Beech Road, Doncaster, at 10:50 BST.
The 33-year-old man had to be rescued from beneath rubble inside the property with support from the South Yorkshire Fire Service.
He was taken to Doncaster Royal Infirmary. His condition and the extent of his injuries is not known.
A spokeswoman for the ambulance service said the service sent its hazardous area response team, a clinical supervisor and two ambulances.
The Yorkshire Air Ambulance also attended the scene.