Media playback is unsupported on your device

Martha Fernback MDMA death: Mother says legalise drugs

12 June 2014 Last updated at 21:04 BST

The mother of an Oxford schoolgirl who died after taking almost pure MDMA has called for the drug to be legalised and regulated.

Martha Fernback suffered a cardiac arrest on 20 July 2013, after swallowing half a gram of 91% pure MDMA powder in the city's Hinksey Park.

Anne-Marie Cockburn urged politicians to change UK drug policy after the inquest recorded a verdict of accidental death.

BBC © 2014 The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more.

This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.