Walton teenager's death sparks 'Rockstar' ecstasy warning
- 16 September 2013
- From the section Liverpool
A teenager believed to have taken a green-coloured ecstasy tablet has died in hospital.
The 18-year-old, from Walton, was taken to the Royal Liverpool University Hospital at 01:40 BST on Sunday after becoming unwell.
A post-mortem examination is due to be carried out later.
Police believe she took an ecstasy tablet known as Rockstar shortly before her death. Officers warned people not to take this type of tablet.