Parents of student who died in Fiji talk

Help

The parents of a student who was electrocuted during a Fiji adventure holiday in 2006 hope a trial will answer questions about his death.

Luke Molnar, 17, died after touching a metal washing line that was in contact with power cables brought down by a storm.

His parents described him as "very thoughtful and kind" and talked about the last time they spoke to him.

Copyright © 2018 BBC. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more.

This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.