Man charged with Bellingham gun murder
A man has been charged with murder and a string of firearms offences after a fatal shooting in south London.
Marlon Campbell, 23, was shot in Bellingham on 16 June and died in hospital the next day.
Dwayne Fulgence, of no fixed address, has been charged with his murder.
Four other people arrested over Mr Campbell's killing have been bailed while police continue to make enquiries.
He is also charged with:
- Possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life or enable another to do so.
- Possession of ammunition with intent to endanger life or enable another to do so.
- Two counts of possession of a firearm when prohibited for life.
- Two counts of possession of ammunition for a firearm when prohibited for life.
- Two counts of possession of a firearm of length less than 30cm/60cm
Mr Fulgence will appear in custody at Bromley Magistrates' Court on Monday.